Tuesday, January 23, 2018

What I want to see from SHOT SHOW 2018

SHOT Show 2018 is underway in Las Vegas and I'm pumped. I won't be live-blogging the event because there's just too much going on, but I've got high hopes for game-changing new products.


Now that gun manufacturers have been able to breathe a huge sigh of relief after the last election, we're starting to see some great new products hit gun store shelves. From home defense shotguns like the new Mossberg Shockwave and the Remington 870 Tac-14 to super-affordable concealable options such as the tactical-looking Ruger LCP II  and customizable Taurus Spectrum.

I'm excited to see what this SHOT Show has in store for us. If I had to guess, we'll continue to see new concealed-carry options along with affordable long-range offerings similar to the Ruger Precision Rifle. If we have a good showing of items, I'll attempt to do a wrap-up once the show has concluded. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment