Wednesday, January 27, 2016

SHOT Show Update

I apologize for not "live-streaming" the SHOT Show like I intended. There ended up being way too many products for me to be as thorough as I wanted to be. So after I'm done gathering more information, I'll be posting a product summary of the most anticipated products. I'll also be introducing something that has also been needed... PICTURES!!! But I'm not going to leave you hanging, here's a quick summary of something that was introduced at the SHOT Show that will make any AR person drool.

The Smith and Wesson Sport 15 has been a solid and reliable weapon for someone that is new to the AR platform. Even someone who is an experienced AR shooter knows not to disrespect the S&W Sport 15. At a price point around $700, it's very tempting. And now, it's getting even better!


Introducing the M&P Sport II. This new rifle has all the features of the original AR, but now has a forward-assist and a dust cover. Not sure if it has optics out-of-the-box but it at least comes optics-ready. But that's not the best part! By far the best part about this particular rifle is that it costs EXACTLY the same as the first generation M&P Sport. This gun received some pretty major upgrades and it can be yours for the same price. Do you need any more convincing?

P.S. - I am reviewing my notes and will be writing about the hot items from SHOT. Check back soon for more updates.

*UPDATE: There seem to be a lot of people selling the first-gen model of this gun at great prices! If you don't care too much about these new features, grab a first generation Sport 15 while you can! Prices won't be much better than they are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment